23 July 2008

Watching grass grow..

I have made a promise to myself -first and foremost- and to others that by 17th of Jan 2009 I will reach my Phase (I) goal of 63 kg and 8% body fat. While achieving such goal may not be easy it is not impossible and that is enough to keep me going, but sometimes its frustrating being unable to see big changes, watching your own body transform is nothing short of watching grass grow or watching the big arm of a wall clock its boring at times and frustrating at others!

The reason for this frustration is when compared my 5 weeks photos I can barely see any changes! I know I can feel the changes in terms of chest muscles tightening up and love handles dissolving and such but beside that.... nada!

I - however- will stick to my training and meal plans as regardless of how slow the progress is, I can still see it and will never give up.

Morale : 4

No comments: