24 July 2008

Ups and downs

Today is not the best when it comes to work, regardless of the fact tomorrow is the weekend I am still not so very excited due to a bad day at work.. ah well.

Last night was good though, I did my 45 mins cardio and managed to fit in a nice 30 mins weight workout for Biceps, Triceps and Forearms. Now nothing beats feeling stiff and tired after a good weight training, can't wait for my new dumbbell set + stand to arrive on Saturday..

Today I'll put in more effort into chest training as I find myself lacking in that area.. I really need a Home Gym equipment.

Before I conclude this post, I would like to explain a bit about the Morale value at the end of each daily post, its a numbering system that I came up with to rate my motivation and mental focus towards achieving my goal, it also indicate how happy am I with the achievements I am getting and results I am seeing. It is on a scale of 10, 10 being the highest and 0 being the rock bottom.

Explanation:

10 - Highest Morale
"I feel great and nothing in this whole world can stop me!"
9 - High Morale
"I am doing wonderful and every workout really pays off!"
8 - High Morale
"I feel very motivated and I love the progress I am making!"
7 - Moderate Morale
"Progress is good and I am moving steadily towards my goal"
6 - Moderate Morale
"I feel that I am doing the right thing.. good things will come..."
5 - Moderate Morale
"I will continue my effort as the alternative is far much worse"
4 - Low Morale
"I had a bad day but tomorrow have to be better.."
3 - Low Morale
"I could not have made it through this day if it wasn't for sheer willpower"
2 - Very Low Morale
"Is it really worth it..? I try and I try and nothing is working!"
1 - Very Low Morale
"I think I've mastered the art of failure"
0 - Crushed Morale
"The weight of the world have truly crushed my spirit"

Morale: 6

No comments: