05 August 2008

The storm lies behind..

Funny thing is, every time I sit down to type a day's post I forget about all the cool things I wanted to talk about whole day. Yesterday wasn't the best of days; the lack of good sleep I went through the night before resulted in me ending up with low energy levels and somehow feeling sickish, that have caused me to skip my cardio training for the day, and it does feel terrible I assure you. I did -however- manage to do some crunches and push-ups as an effort to end the day with something! I did stick to my meals but had few almonds as a snack as well.

I know this is one of many hard days to come, in fact this is nothing when I think about it, when you take a journey expect bumps along the road and some stormy days, but keep in mind that the storm will lift and the sun will rise and so would your spirit.

This is a song I used to listen to long time ago when I feel down, it is silly but helps lighted my mood most of the times, enjoy the song, stay strong and never give up!




Morale: 4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alosh you are not alone.
I'm with you in this,look what happened.. because of doing an exercise that do not fit my body wight and knee condition.. i just made my knee worse!! i can't walk without felling the pain in my knee :( which forced me not to do my mornings exercise:( i know that they are 20 min only, but i was trying to increase them!

However, thanx for the Great song it helps. made my morale from 1 to 2 :)

hope you pull yourself up.

by the way i just bought almonds today to snack on them just like you :)