03 August 2008

You are what you eat...

Yesterday's workout was very good, I did 45 mins of cardio and did some weight training for arms mostly. I -however- didn't like my eating routine, I had a good bit of nuts in addition to meal timings being off, that cost me a point in the JSF challenge.

Again, as more friends and family members ask me about nutrition and what to eat and what not to eat, I've decided to make a post at least once a week to talk about foods that I've been eating that I believe that they're good, the good thing about this idea is that I will talk about products that we all can find locally in groceries around us, I also -as always- welcome any comments containing advice based on personal or professional experience in addition to constructive criticism.

At the end of today's post I want to say that I am extremely overwhelmed and very happy about the enthusiasm I have been observing in people around me who wish (just like me) to start their own journey towards their dream bodies, to you guys I would to say that I wish you all well and have patience good things come to those who wait. Stay strong and shed hard.
Morale:7

No comments: