30 July 2008

Another day, another step forward

Last night I barely had time after doing the grocery shopping to squeeze in my cardio workout, I was very tempted to settle for 300-500 cal burn but I pushed myself to finish the whole 600, Its the feeling you get afterward that serves as the best reward.

I had 20-30 mins before having to hit the sack to update my profile picture, the picture I have on was taken back in January 2007 in Barbados just after finishing an ATV Adventure Ride on top of one of the mountains there, I'll try to post more pictures of me when I was 104 kg but the problem is I was very camera shy and quite embarrassed by how I looked..

I've been getting requests from friends and family to post some information about my training and diet, putting that up would need some more time dedication to this blog, I'll try to add little information here and there and as part of my future posts so stay tuned if you're interested.

I leave you with the long version of Dr. Randy Pausch's (R.I.P) Last lecture:

Morale: 7

No comments: