29 July 2008

Keeping the goal in sight

I remember reading once that "Discipline is doing what is hard and boring to achieve what is best"; Now I realized since Day 1 when I first said no more and when I decided to start this journey that I will most likely have to learn to live outside my comfort zone, I will need to push harder than I ever did, be more strict about what I eat and how much I eat, and to constantly monitor my body for changes (be it positive or negative). The reason I am mentioning this is that to do a sort of affirmation, I want to remind myself that regardless of hard things have gotten and will get, it will be so for a good reason and it will pay off. This goes for you as well should you be traveling the same path I am traveling.

Going back to the my progress:

Last night's workout was good, a moderate full body weight workout along with some light cardio.
Today will be cardio day and I intend (God's willing) to make it count, I hope my grocery shopping today won't take longer than it should...

Here is another inspirational video you might like (I spotted this one on the Body Transformation Project Blog):




Morale: 6

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of this blog. You're strong and I believe you can reach your goals. Be well!

Anonymous said...

The last video and the hall blog is really motivating. yesterday my moral was 5 and today after reading this it became 7 :) I'm looking forward to see a corner that include ideas of your meals. Enjoy losing wight.

Anonymous said...

Good post.