01 August 2008

The John Stone August Challenge

Today marks the first day in John Stone's August 2008 Challenge; the challenge is basically nothing more than a motivational method to encourage people to stick to their fitness plans in terms of meals and workouts. I've registered in the challenge and you should be able followup my progress in this thread (forum registration may be necessary)

Here is how John managed to transform his body throughout 371 days of dedication (prepare to be amazed):


Back to last night's progress, I had a light workout consisting of 30 mins of fasted cardio and 25 mins of arm (Biceps, Triceps and forearms) wight workout. I had some strange chocolate craving after my 3rd meal, it could not have been due to the fact that I ran out of new favorite snack (the 85% chocolate bars), I think I'll hunt for some later this week. Today is the family gathering day; Fridays used to be my glutton festival day back before I took control of my life, now its pretty easy picking the good foods and skipping deserts, the only thing I might do there (which I consider cheating) is eat a couple of bananas or some other fruit and that does tend to make me feel guilty sometimes due to their sugar content.

As always, stay strong and shed hard!

Morale: 7

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Alosh,
about the new pic.. You look really better :) i hope you get even better.

By telling us your festival experiments you are really giving a motive, just last night i was angry and sad while I'm washing my cumbers wishing that i can eat the cookies that i just made for my family.

But a banana story push me more and more.

Thanx Alosh for this blog, you have been my Oxygen.